The client is a leading American media organization that specializes in posting talks online for free distribution. The speakers are invited to deliver the talks to present their ideas, often using storytelling. They are free to use other forms, but it has to be innovative and engaging to connect with the audience.
The client was already having mobile applications for the Masterclass that helped the speakers to improve their public speaking skills. Since this was a longish course, the client realized that only having a mobile application was not sufficient as it posed several problems to the speakers in preparing their talk. A few of the broad challenges were:
- Distractions in taking a longish course on a mobile device.
- Smaller screen size when viewing the course on a mobile device.
- Accessibility issues for differentially abled speakers.
- Taking detailed notes for each of the topics being covered in the Masterclass for their future reference.
- Prepare the speakers to deliver motivating and engaging talks.
- Encourage the speakers to finetune and use their innovative style that suited their profile to communicate their message across to the audience.
Our elearning architects created SCORM compliant eLearning course wherein the entire mobile app was replicated with a similar look and feel but with the improvised functionalities that mitigated all the challenges being faced by the speakers.
Learning Everest created an eLearning course that worked across devices and platforms and integrated well with their Learning Management System (LMS) to track the learners’ progress closely.
Learners had an option to create personalized ejournals.
The course was video-heavy, and including all the videos could have impacted its size and learner’s experience. Technology was used to ensure that all the videos were included in the course without compromising the course’s size, speed, and videos’ quality.
Extensive interlocks and conditions were included in the course so that the speakers could make the best use of various inputs being provided, and they do not miss any of the essential topics.